Hong Kong Health Check respects your concerns about maintaining privacy and will keep all your information strictly confidential. We do not collect personally identifiable information on this web site, unless you choose to give it to us through our online forms. We do maintain records of individuals who contact us to provide further information to in the future. However, we do not provide this information to anyone else unless you give us your permission.
Personal Data (Privacy) Statement
Please read the words stated hereunder when you are applying the membership of Hong Kong Health Check and Medical Diagnostic Centre (HKHC).
- The personal data collected in this application form will be used by the HKHC to access your membership to for which you have applied. Personal data on the application form are regarded as mandatory for selection purposes. Failure to provide these data may influence the processing and outcome of your applications or services.
- The personal data is handled in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- It is our policy to retain the personal data of any applicants, and all data will be held by HKHC safely.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have a right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data in relation to your application.
- We do not sell, rent or trade your personal data to any other third parties except if required by law or permitted under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- We intend to use your name, email address, telephone numbers and correspondence address, and to provide such personal data to our group companies (i.e. our holding companies, subsidiaries and fellow subsidiaries) for their use, in direct marketing health checkup products and services, but we cannot so use your personal data without your consent. If you do not wish to receive any direct marketing materials afterwards, you may send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address, telephone number and correspondence address.